How will your little website make you any money?
There are so many options these days that I will just start with a list of them.
- Google ads – You can research potential worth of keywords in Google adwords and figure out if you want to place their ads on your site. When people click on the ad, you make a small percentage of what the company paid Google for the ad.
- Other ad placements from other companies
- Affiliate income – This is selling other people’s products and making a percentage or fee for the sale when someone clicks through and buys. It can be digital products from any website or company or signing up with a large company like www.amazon.com to sell books and products.
- Write a book on your topic and self publish it. Self publishing can be in the form of a PDF download from your website, making a paperback and kindle and selling it on www.amazon.com or selling on various websites.
- Make money on YouTube by doing videos of everything you know about your topic and want others to know. The income is through the ads that are placed on the site through Google Adsense.
- Create a travel directory or local directory and charge a fee for listings.
- Create an event calendar for your group or interest and charge a listing fee.
- Sell your consulting services or professional services including massage therapy or other health professional services.
- Create hardgoods and sell them online.
There are so many ways to make money online. It starts with researching the many ways and plugging the numbers into your idea to see if it would be profitable for you.
Every person who visits your website will be there for a reason — most likely, a need that’s related to a problem or pain point, even one that may not be immediately obvious. Alternatively, your visitors may not have a need, but a desire they want to fulfill. Solobuildit! Action Guide
Fill this need with an information product or hardgood and you are on your way to making money online.